venerdì 24 novembre 2017

HERO OF TODAY: MARINA AMMOURI (AMMOURI)

AMMOURI'S GOING TO DEBUT EARLY NEXT YEAR WITH A REALLY HOPEFUL, SHINING AND ENERGIC ALBUM LIKE DARE TO BE HAPPY, SO I MADE HER SOME QUESTIONS TO KNOW A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT HER AND HER PROJECT!

Hi and welcome on the pages of The Bible of Metal!
Hi and many thanks for invitation to your wonderful pages!

Before starting with questions about your debut, would you like to tell us more about your past? When do you realize that music would become your way of life? Is there an artist inspired you more than the others in this sense?
I realized that Music was Me and I was the Music since I can remember myself and I touched for the first time  the piano in our home we had than. I started to play, and couldn’t stop :) that Music would become my way of Life I realized  a bit later, maybe at the age of 13. AC/DC, Jon Bon Jovi, Axl Rose, Curt Cobain, Freddy Mercury, Billi Idol, Iron Maiden and many many more to name, well I think all great rock artists inspired me in this sense. Also  classical symphonic music inspired me a lot. I'm actually originally a classic pianist . So, althought my mother was not so happy about my strong music interest, hard rock  and tattoos, the first tattoo and a music upper secondary school , was a very natural decision for me at the age of 17.

How was born your first self-written single Fill Your Heart With Love? Can you tell us more about it?
The beautiful Nature  give me much strength and inspiration. I was standing on the mountain,  close  to the area I live in Stockholm, watched on the water and the beautiful view and suddenly I could hear in my head these first lines ” Free Your eyes! Fill Your Heart,  Fill Your Heart with Love  !” I singed out loud these words and than went home and wrote the song. I made  a rough demo with keyboards  and ask my friend guitarist Francesco Lo Castro in London to play some guitars on it.  We also recorded drums and bass with Pontus Egberg and Johan Kullberg. Later I collaborated with awesome guitarist and producer Tony Borg ( Alien) who helped me to make the final production of the song. I hope that people like it. The message of the song is not to waste the precious time on unnecassary things around but to be open mined and to dare to love.

You have already had awesome experiences in your past such as your partecipation to the Baltic Song Contest, now you're back from the tour with the Vivaldi Metal Project, how was this one?
Yes, I participated in Baltic Song Contest some years ago, but at that time only as a songwriter and producer. 
The unplugged Tour with Vivaldi Metal project team was just wonderful, I was very Happy to become a part of it. Maestro Mistheria And Tsena are simply great, it was fantastic to share the stage with them and the guest artists  of the concerts. We have many  unforgettable moments from the tour, it's impossible no to fall in Love with Italy, its beauty,  hospitality and love. 

On the tour you presented your second single Monster of Your Creation, can you tell us more about it?
Yes, I presented ”Monster Of Your Own Creation ” in acoustic piano version with Maestro Mistheria at the piano, it was very special in many ways. First from all its always very special to present a new song, and it was really first time in acoustic interpretation. Also the song is special. It has its story and a deep meaning with mixed feelings, but it's up to every listener to find its own definition of the feelings. I leave a free space to people for that. The idea was to create a special atmosphere on the original album version of the song. The atmosphere in the acoustic interpretation is different to the original electric one, I think it's kinda more emotional, more sensitive somehow. 

Is there a song on your album that you're more proud of?
I am proud of all of my songs, everyone of them means something especial for me.

How would you describe Dare to be Happy?
Dare to Be Happy.. It's Acceptance of the Past, finding a strength and hope in  all situations, to dare to Love and to follow the dreams. Many of us are so scared of the unknown, so they prefer to stay in something which is actually not so good for them, just because it still feels more "safe" than this unknown. Sometimes we also forget to smile and missing lots of chances of happiness in our lives. But I also know the heroes who actually are brave enough. The Album  is inspired a bit of these heroes, but basically it's my thoughts and feelings which seem important for me and I hope that people will find it interesting.

Would you like to leave a message to our readers?
In our times it's more important than ever to Fill our Hearts with love and to Dare to Be Happy. Let's Dare! I wish everyone a Happy New 2018!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento